Our press releases can be found here.
Any press queries can be addressed to [email protected] or +32 470 58 31 74 on WhatsApp.
We have an Irish-speaking representative as well.
Here is a selection of our press appearances, be it newspaper, radio or television, can be found below. This is excluding Irish Times as we are taking part in the boycott organized by the Trans Writers’ Union.
- The Pie News / Ireland: accommodation crisis sees woeful overcrowding
- Erudera / Number of Students With Unpaid Fees Increased by 67% During Pandemic
- University Times / GSU Votes to Formally Support Students4Change
- TG4TV / Rent and Fee Arrears (in Irish)
- Raidió na Life 106.4FM / Eadra – Agallamh le Jack Nolan – Students4Change (In Irish)
- Dublin Inquirer / As Trinity Climbs World’s Academic Rankings Again, Students Ask for More Help with Their Mental-Health
- Dublin Live / Trinity students protest outside Dail to ‘demand in-person lectures or refunds’
- The City / #ReturnorRefund – Trinity College students stand up
- 98FM / Protest Takes Place Against Closure Of Science Gallery In Dublin City
- East Coast FM / Rent and Fee Arrears (Starts at 43:00)
- Trinity News / Student unions express dismay over guillotining of HEA Bill debate
- Irish Examiner / Controversial bill to overhaul university sector delayed until autumn
- Marxist Student / Trinity College Dublin Students fight back!
- Spin1038 / Trinity Students Protest To Protect Science Gallery
- FM104 / Students want winter in-person exams scrapped
- Independent.ie / Trinity students protest at lack of face-to-face teaching and demand refund of fees
- DublinLive / Covid-19 Ireland: Trinity students call for cancellation of in-person exams across the country
- DublinLive / Trinity students say university ‘broke promises’ about in-person teaching
- TheJournal.ie / Trinity provost says university planning new model for Science Gallery ahead of closure
- Hotpress / Trinity students march on the Dáil in continued protests over reopening of the university
- TheJournal.ie / Students 4 Change protesting outside of Trinity College Dublin dining hall to demonstrate about a lack of in-person classroom learning.
- TheJournal.ie / Some colleges to carry out in-person exams despite Covid concerns raised by students
- The Phoenix / YOUNG BLOOD: LÁSZLÓ MOLNÁRFI
- Vice News / Students at Ireland’s Top University Are Paying for Recycled Video Lectures
- 92.5 Phoenix FM / Students in Fee and Rent Arrears Increased by 67% to 11,189 During Pandemic
- 92.5 Phoenix FM / HEA Bill 2022
- CRCfm 102.9 / Higher Education Bill 2022 under scrutiny by a number of student bodies
We have also written for the press.